[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - MBean -> HASingletonSupport and no injection

doktora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 7 15:06:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

I converted an MBean to an HASingleton. The result was that injection via annotation stopped working (ex:  @EJB and @PersistenceContext).

Is this a "feature" or misconfiguration on my part?

Here is some code. Before, DataProvider used to implement MBeanRegistration.

// The interface
  | public interface DataProviderMBean extends HASingletonMBean {
  |   public void startSingleton();
  |   public void stopSingleton();
  | }
  |
  | // The implementation
  | public class DataProvider extends HASingletonSupport implements DataProviderMBean
  | {
  |   @PersistenceContext(unitName = "client")
  |   protected EntityManager em;
  |
  |   @EJB SystemSettings sys;
  |

  |   public void startSingleton()
  |   {
  |     System.out.println(em);
  |     System.out.println(sys);
  |   }
  |
  |   public void stopSingleton()
  |   {
  |   }
  | }

from jboss-service.xml:
  <mbean code="project.DataProvider" name="project:service=dataprovider">
  |     <depends>jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer,type=Barrier</depends>
  |   </mbean>

Has anyone encountered this before. It seems illogical to me and is quite frustrating.

cheers!
-- doktora

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035544#4035544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035544