[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Multipart post hangs on Apache with mod_jk and mod_ssl

ngeadah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 7 16:41:33 EDT 2007

I have configured Apache2 with mod_jk to connect to tomcat using AJP13.  Everything works great if I don't turn on SSL.  After enabling SSL (using the mod_ssl module), multipart requests (file uploads) don't seem to make it past mod_jk.  Has anyone else come across this problem?  The last line in my log file for mod_jk reads as follows when posting a multipart file:

[Sat Apr 07 16:33:10 2007] [5392:0652] [debug] jk_ajp_common.c (1287): request body to send 782225 - request body to resend 0

And it seems that mod_jk just hangs there...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035551#4035551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035551