[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Designer alpha version - eclipse updates required?

wjm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 7 17:57:03 EDT 2007

"koen.aers at jboss.com" wrote :
  | You can find the current dependencies on Eclipse in the dependencies.properties file which is in the org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.build project
Thanks Koen.  I'll try upgrading to eclipse 3.2.1 along with the rest of the dependencies you mentioned.  I suspect that this (eclipse 3.2.1) is the default now for the jboss eclipse package too, yes?  Just fyi the alpha plugin wont work with 3.2.0.  Perhaps a mention in the release notes?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035554#4035554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035554