[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Argh! Where is the cid coming from?

waynebagguley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 8 04:14:28 EDT 2007

I think what you want to use is a nested conversation. This can be done either by annotating the method with @Begin(nested=true), by adding <s:conversationPropagation type="nested"/> to the <h:commandLink>, or by using <begin-conversation nested="true".....> in pages.xml.

Conversations are stack based. I'd suggest you spend some time reading the docs about them as they are central to Seam.

You can specify a no-conversation-view-id attribute in pages.xml to specify where the user will be directed to if a page that expects a conversation to exist is accessed without one. This should catch the back button issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035575#4035575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035575