[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: strange problem with many-to-one mapping in jbpm 3.2

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 8 12:40:22 EDT 2007

Okay, I have investigated further.

I use  the DeployProcessCommand (committed to CVS HEAD one minute ago). If I call that from a test case in the jbpm project (which goes directly to the database), everything is working fine. Even if I switch to mySQL for the test-cases, no problem.

No I execute exactly the same command (with exactly the same process) inside a EJB 3.0 SessionBean, where the JbpmContext is injected from the JBoss AS (with mySQL as a local-tx-datasource), then I have a lot of NULL values in my many-to-one mappings.

Maybe it has something to do with the JTA environment. But I don't know why. And where is the difference to jbpm 3.1?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035605#4035605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035605