[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Changes don't commit on the database

iantimothy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 8 23:47:54 EDT 2007

Hello.

I'm guessing that somewhere in your code, you should be having these lines:

JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();

// Your code below these lines...

I think what you could try doing is put the above two lines inside a try block, catch any exceptions and then finally close the context  i.e.

try{
JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
//your code...
}
catch(Exception e){
throw e;
}
finally{
jbpmContext.close();
}

I think it is good practice to close the context each time you create a new one in a method to ensure what you are doing persists.

Sometimes the method that you are writing needs to do call other methods which require the use of a JbpmContext.  Instead of creating a new JbpmContext in those other methods, you could pass the first JbpmContext created to them.

I have also just started using Jbpm, but so far this seems to work for me.  If I have said anything wrong, maybe the seniors in this forum could add to it or correct it.

Hopefully, your problem will be solved soon.  Take care.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035629#4035629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035629