[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Is Ejb3 embedable mature for production use?

fabio.ita04 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 00:06:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need to choose a configuration to deploy an application in production use. It uses EJB Persistence (JPA), so I think Tomcat + Embedable EJB3 would be a good choice. But I'm not sure if the current release is ready for production use.

Now, I'm running without an EJB container, by directly handling EntityManagerFactory instantiation and EntityManager lifecycle. But it would be nice if these could be annotated (injected).

Any opinion?
Thanx,
Fabio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035630#4035630