[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Truly at starting point

AggressiveFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 09:06:30 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,
   If I double click or run the run.bat file the Started in <whatever time> line comes up and stays there. Last time I tried it (15-20 minutes ago) run.bat hasn't put anything out to the terminal since or finished. I expected to run the run.bat, the bunch of messages to appear, and then finally say started server and then go back to the command prompt. Is this not the case? Do you happen to have a good link on how to start the server as a service instead? Thanks so much for the help again.

AF

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035699#4035699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035699