[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: an error about the

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 10:54:37 EDT 2007

The missing class appears top be part of the Sun portal implementation. It would appears that when you use Sun's Studio Creator2 tool  that it builds Sun-portal specific portlets. I am not familiar with that tool so I do not know if there is a way to build standard portlets with it.  You could try working your way through the JBoss Portal documentation, it has a pretty good getting started section for building your first portlet. And all it requires is a text editor.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035726#4035726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035726