[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <p:barCode> seamPDF + iText barcodes

ivanflorentin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 11:35:49 EDT 2007

I created a case and uploaded the files, note that I only need code128 type of barcode at this moment, so I didn't test much the other types. There is also an example of use in the package.
The functionality for code128 is also not complete noe but i expect to expad it in the following days.
It supports absolute positioning and rotation to be able to place the barcode outside the document area

coordinates are in points from base-left of the page, rotation is in degrees.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035740#4035740

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035740