[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JSPs in JBoss

AggressiveFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 11:46:44 EDT 2007

I've been using JRun up to this point and the development environment was already set up. I want to start using JBoss to run my JSPs but wasn't sure where I should put them. Is there a specific directory I should put them? Is there a way to point to another directory to access them? Which approach would be more desirable? Do the JSPs have to be compiled beforehand? On JRun, it handles compilation on it's own. Thanks for any help in advance.

AF

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035744#4035744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035744