[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - SessionFactory creation

srsuarez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 15:12:31 EDT 2007

I am developing a java web application (on Tomcat) that uses jbpm.
The problem is that when I run the apache tomcat server with my application, it doesn't create the sessionfactory object.
I have tested the example web application (from the starter kit) on my tomcat server and it creates the sessionfactory object when I run the tomcat server. (I watch it on the console window: ...[SessionFactoryImpl] building session factory...)
Why my application doesn't create it?
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035793#4035793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035793