[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: Unable to deploy / run to JBoss from Netbeans, port 8080

carlosaq do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 15:29:24 EDT 2007

I have the same issue.
I'm install NetBeans IDE 5.5 Build 200612070100 and previous have
installed jboss-4.0.5.GA, then I add the server in Runtime Window. I can
start the server without any problem, but when try to see the server info
it don't show the server status and can Restart or Stop the server. It's
like the server is not starter, but i go to the server console and the
server is running.
Any tips in order to correct this issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035796#4035796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035796