[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - provide your own wsdl - cannot seem to get this to work

alexboyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 17:32:23 EDT 2007

I followed http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104843 quite carefully.
I used wsconsume to generate my classes, created an impl class and followed all the pointers in the mentioned forum thread.
I get a wsdl now but it is not the one I defined in my wsdlLocation value in the endpoint interface in the wsdlLocation javax.jws.WebService annotation. I get datetime types set to anySimpleType and all my enumerations have camel case now like this - dropOffType - rather than DropOffType like in the wsdl. I believe a wsdl is being generated still.
How do I generate and deploy a web service and have jboss use the wsdl I supply in the war?
Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035816#4035816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035816