[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Changes not persisted using EntityHome

waynebagguley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 17:52:47 EDT 2007

Like I said, you need to use merge() if you are not using a seam managed persistence context.

Using @PersistenceContext does not mean that it is a seam managed one.

>From what I can gather, if you obtain your entity bean in one session bean and then try and update it in another session bean then you have to do a merge() unless you are using a seam managed persistence context. This is because each context is unique to each session bean.

I don't understand why you are getting errors with your List with Hibernate though. What version are you using?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035823#4035823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035823