[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCacheListener: modify

vincent.marquez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 20:49:04 EDT 2007

"supi" wrote : Hey everybody,

  | I'm experimenting with Habanero b2, and with POJO listener notification in particular. I have a couple of questions:
  |
  | - Will there be an API to query the cache for a Pojo's Fqns or Ids? I understand that this can be an expensive operation but I think it should be available on demand if not provided with the notification.

There is baseInterceptor.getFqn(), and you can get an interceptor by doing  something like:
(BaseInterceptor) AopUtil.findCacheInterceptor(((Advised) o)._getInstanceAdvisor());

This used to work in 1.4.1 fine, but now returns the InternalFqn, which doesn't work for me. (and may be a bug?) Might work for what you want though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035838#4035838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035838