[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to manage the ?managed? property of EntityHome?

anarinsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 21:49:49 EDT 2007

I am using seam-gen to generate classes and default pages.  The boolean ?managed? property of a Home bean derived from ?EntityHome? indicates whether we persist the object or edit it.

I tracked the value of this property.  Before ?persist? it is true.

Immediately after invoking ?persist? this property becomes false on the next page.  Then on the next page it becomes true.

I need to make ?managed? true immediately after persist.  As I understand that means complete finish of the transaction (I might be wrong)

Is it possible?

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035842#4035842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035842