[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - retrieve the URL from request and forward to according page

jyc5131 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 04:23:31 EDT 2007

this is the requirement, when user request the URL http://XXXX/username/
we should redirect to the username setting page. in seam context the url is http://XXXX/showSetting.seam?userName=XXX
my application based on Seam, but it seem difficult to do so.
I make use of the  Context management for custom servlets. in the servlets, we parse the URL and invoke the Seam component to get UserID, then forward to setting page http://XXXX/showSetting.seam?userName=XXX
saddly, the servlet forward successfully but Seam complain the No active event context.
SOS! anybody can help me, thank you very much!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035885#4035885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035885