[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: (NOTE: In JBPM 3.2)Decison nodes - trivial issues - help

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 07:57:23 EDT 2007

(You probably showed the encoding, and it got translated in posting, but...)  Did you use < (ampersand l t semicolon) for less than and > (ampersand g t semicolon) for greater than?
Otherwise, it's not valid XML.

I really wonder whether taking the first transition when none match is the best default in most cases.  I think most authors would probably prefer to explicitly describe the transition to be taken for all cases.  If none of them are met, it's an exception!

-Ed Staub

FORUM MASTERS: It looks like you lose spelled-out character entities when you go through "Preview" in the forum.  If you don't preview, they're left verbatim, but they're converted to single characters when the editing form is filled in.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035936#4035936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035936