[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Limit MDB max instances cluster-wide ?

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 09:07:44 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  |  I know that (maybe I should have put standard-based as an optional requirement)

What does this mean? I am not following.

anonymous wrote :
  | Can you think of a clever/simple way of dynamically updating a node's RAR attributes (pool sizing, endpoint activation/deactivation etc...) based on cluster aware metadatas ?

If you are referring to cluster metadata that you mantain (this is really your only option) then the easiest solution would be to update attributes via JMX.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035959#4035959

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035959