[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Netbeans and JBoss Portal

sunnie_y2s00 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 09:08:17 EDT 2007

I am new to this portlet environment. I am using Netbeans IDE. I need to configure JBoss Portal with my Netbeans 5.5 .

can any one suggest me, how to start with or provide me with any document that provides me a complete instructions of how to start portlet, what are the configuration i should make with netbeans with JBoss portal.

Please someone help me out. i will be really very grateful. I m not getting much idea.

with regards,
Shirish

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035960#4035960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035960