[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Combining jBPM and BPEL

kdeboer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 09:33:12 EDT 2007

And i forgot to mention that we indeed have many tasks for users. The webservice orchestration part is in our case less important. So if web service orchestration is more important than managing heman tasks it would be a good idea to do the oppoisite (intgrate jBMP human tasks in a BPEL process)

When i talk about BPM i really talk about Busines Process management, optimizing business processes, that is why the integrated view the jBPM DB could possibly offer a big plus).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035975#4035975

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035975