[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help required with eclipse setup

raj_747 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 11:24:23 EDT 2007

"spambob" wrote : AFAIK you should use import existing project to get a seam-gen generated project into eclipse not new, ...

  | Just follow the instructions described in chapter 2 of the refdoc! I just tried it and it works.

I tried to import the project as well but I still received errors. The instructions from chapter 2 are:

anonymous wrote : add the project using New -> Project... -> General -> Project -> Next, typing
  | the Project name (helloworld in this case), and then clicking Finish. Do not select Java Project from the
  | New Project wizard.

Are you able to step through the code and debug as well?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036029#4036029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036029