[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re:

swestbom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 14:41:54 EDT 2007

Menu tabs that have security settings in the *object.xml seem to show regardless of the user's role.

The dropdowns using hover are extremely hard to use. They disappear before you can make a choice in the dropdown, especially with IE-6.

Also can you refactor this mess? The code for these menu choices is still in Java classes where it doesn't belong. How about some sort of JavaScript/Ajax based menu system fed by the *object.xmls based on the user's roles so we can easily customize the look and feel.

Finally, make the page nesting recursive so we can add 1:n levels of menus instead of just two.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036084#4036084

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036084