[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: (NOTE: In JBPM 3.2)Decison nodes - trivial issues - help

MarkA4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 16:57:36 EDT 2007

You may be aware of this already, but another thought here if your conditions don't seem to be doing anything...  Look here: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-854

org.jbpm.graph.node.Decision is broken in 3.2.  We had processes that were totally ignoring all conditions after we upgraded to 3.2.  3.2 was trying to load conditions from the old JBPM_DECISIONCONDITION table (they're not there anymore) instead of the new DECISION_ column in table JBPM_TRANSITIONS.  Compiling the new Decision.java from the 3.2.1 source fixed it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036130#4036130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036130