[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: XDOCLET tags and MBeans

pawan1475 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 10 18:24:38 EDT 2007

Hi,
   I have been debuggin thru the code and what i found that in the XMBean class the operationContextMap has a different set of data in different versions. In Version 4.0.2 the Mbean operationContextMap contains method signatures which have a both attribute and operations tags where as in version 4.0.5.GA operationContextMap contains only the operations tag. I am wondering if somebody can explain why we have this descrepency and what i can do to fix this without changing our code. One more thinh i am calling "invoke" on the MbeanServer for both attributes and operations XDOCLET tags.

Regards

Pawan Kharbanda

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036162#4036162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036162