[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: looking for non-EJB SEAM example...

Sammy8306 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 06:23:01 EDT 2007

I see. Well, I guess this is not my lucky day... after changing the connection url to:

jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/blogjpa

I get the following exception:

(and yes, the DB is up and running, when it's not I get an error for not being able to open the socket. And, it's not empty,  but the create-drop should take care of that)

  | 12:11:15,328 WARN  [LocalTxDataSource] Throwable while attempting to get a new connection: null
  | org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested
  |  throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Connection is broken: Transfer corrupted)
  |         at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.c
  | reateManagedConnection(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:164)
  |         at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.cr
  | eateConnectionEventListener(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:519)
  |         at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.ge
  | tConnection(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:208)
  |         at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool$BaseP
  | ool.getConnection(JBossManagedConnectionPool.java:529)
  |         at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.getManage
  | dConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:412)
  |         at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager.
  |
  | ... et cetera

Could this be due to an incompatability between the hsqldb jars used by the microcontainer and the ones I use to start the database? Where do I find the jars used by Seam?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036306#4036306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036306