[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: War deployment problem

AbhayaJha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 08:47:34 EDT 2007

I got the problem. Problem was log4j.jar was inside my war file. I removed from war file. And it worked fine.

Second problem with NOTYETINSTALLED
--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss.jca:name='',service=RARDeployment
State: NOTYETINSTALLED
Depends On Me:
jboss.jca:name=JmsXA,service=ManagedConnectionFactory
jboss.jca:name=EuroNextJDO,service=ManagedConnectionFactory

ObjectName: jboss.jca:name=OracleDS,service=DataSourceBinding
State: NOTYETINSTALLED
Depends On Me:
jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager

Whenever we will define the JNDI name in any -ds.xml file we will have to provide connection factory name and .rar  file loader.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036338#4036338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036338