[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Deploy EJB3 App (Jdeveloper JSF)

lrocholl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 13:00:25 EDT 2007

Hi, i'm trying to deploy a EJB3-JSF web application developed with JDeveloper 10.1.3.2. I'm using Oracle's EJB implementation (Toplink)

I have added all the required jars:
 jnpserver.jar
 jbossall-client.jar
 jboss-client.jar
 jboss-common.jar
 jboss-ejb3.jar
 jboss-aspect-library-jdk50.jar

However, the deploy fails with the following message:

ObjectName: persistence.units:ear=sipe.ear,jar=sipemodel.jar,unitName=Model
  State: FAILED
  Reason: org.hibernate.MappingException: property mapping has wrong number of columns: model.Vistacalificacionadjudicacionproveedor.codigo_proveedor type: object I Depend On:
    jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=DefaultDS
  Depends On Me:
jboss.j2ee:ear=sipe.ear,jar=sipemodel.jar,name=SessionEJB,service=EJB3

Any advice would be very helpful.
Regards,
Luis R.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036451#4036451