[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - selectDate with no textfield

james_hays@mac.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 13:18:48 EDT 2007

I have a situation where I would like to have a selectDate component, but not a textfield to manually enter a date.  I've tried a few approaches and non have had the desired result.  The main issue is that without a textfield, this component appears to not know where to place itself and just places itself in the upper left corner.

My initial thought was that I would have a hidden field that is updated by the selectDate component.  When that hidden field fires an onchange, a4j's support would fire off updating my model.  It would then, reRender my <h:outputText field showing the appropriate date.

Any other suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036457#4036457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036457