[jboss-user] [Remoting] - disable MicroRemoteClientInvoker

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 17:10:54 EDT 2007

I'm running some unit tests that create both client and server in the same VM.

I see that Jboss/Remoting is smart enough to not send messages over the wire if it detects this - it uses intra-VM calls when both client and server are in the same VM (via MicroRemoteClientInvoker it seems).

However, in this particular unit test, I think its screwing me up.

Is there some way I can force JBoss/Remoting to send the commands over the wire (not use the short-circuiting intra-VM MicroRemoteClientInvoker stuff) even if the client and server are in the same VM?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036540#4036540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036540