[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Cluster is loosing his master

bernd.koecke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 04:21:46 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot. I played a little bit around and now I could generate a patch which adds the attribute 'forceUidInNodeName' to ClusterPartiton/ClusterPartitonMBean which is false per default, which means that the behaviour is untouched and when its set to true the UID is used. But to implement it as an attribute depends on the decision how unique the node name should be. If it is a bug to use the JNDI-Port we should not implement an attribute, but if it is a feature, e.g. fro readability or if someone don't need the uniqueness across restarts, an attribute would be a good idea, I think. Anyway, are you interested in the the two patches? I could add them to the JIRA-entry.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036638#4036638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036638