[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Model/Typical deployment for hosting multiple customers

Cyclone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 06:18:31 EDT 2007

Using the bundled tomcat isn't an option.  The decision to use seperate tomcats running on seperate boxes was made on the basis of security.
If somehow the tomcat instance is compromised, all the attacker gains access too is that machine, which has no direct access or authority to access the EJB server.

Grouping the customers into a single or at least less jboss instances was what I thought would be correct.
We're currently using 3.2.5, is it possible on this version?

I've searched the wiki and the faq documents, but can't find any information on running the same app multiple times in a single server instance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036662#4036662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036662