[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Setting/Finding Class Path Location

AggressiveFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 10:03:58 EDT 2007

In one of my jsp's I make reference to a third party .jar file (i.e. import some classes from it mainly used for database connection and manipulation). Where can I find where the class path for .jar files is located in JBoss and are there other steps I need to take other than dropping the .jar file into that directory? I noticed that under server//deploy/jboss-bean.deployer there are a bunch of .jar files and also under server//lib as well. Right now I was going to try the latter. Thanks in advance.

AF

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036729#4036729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036729