[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Setting/Finding Class Path Location

AggressiveFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 13:21:42 EDT 2007

Sorry I thought you worked for JBoss (thought I saw it under your name that you did or something). What kind of development do you mainly do then? I dib and dab in a little of everything (until about 2 years ago it was mainly desktop apps). I've been trying to learn more and more about the different web technologies out there lately (starting with Perl and PHP and moving "up" to Java). Since we are a small company we don't get into higher tech much but I'm trying on my own time (mostly - except for a scatter project here) to familarize myself more through reading and trying it at home (i.e. killed me to pay so much for my XP upgrade). Once I'm able to get this up and running in skeleton form here I hope to continue reading and trying stuff out at home. I've done a little reading into RMI and it's something I'd like to start getting into and fooling around with (once I can get another system to act as the host or client). Thanks again for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036809#4036809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036809