[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Domain design with EJB3 and Seam

c_inconnu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 14:17:36 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote :
  | As the EJB3 spec allows entities with protected constructor, then Seam should do too.  Can you file a JIRA issue for this?

Done !
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1176

anonymous wrote :
  | Looks like you have #{user.password} somewhere... If you have a UIInput component with a valuebinding onto a property then it needs both public getters and setters.  Post your JSF if your unsure on this.

I was thinking of this too, so i commented out all (? maybe not) tags with user.password. I will re-check this tomorrow...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036832#4036832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036832