[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Setting/Finding Class Path Location

AggressiveFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 15:52:52 EDT 2007

Peter, I said I was a programmer (not sure how good though). Microsoft Vista full of bugs was almost a given to me. Just XP alone when first switching was a pain. I used to have a laptop running it and the laptop died. No one knows why but my guess is because of "brain" damage from running XP. By the way those Microsoft/Mac commercials are a hoot. What's your experience with Macs? We have one Linux machine here but it's mainly used for testing stuff out before sending to customers with Linux machines. Anyways if "you" have any questions regarding another area (outside JBoss and/or Java for the moment) feel free to give me a holler.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036852#4036852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036852