[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: User Interface Challenge: Possible, poor practice?

RobJellinghaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 19:11:25 EDT 2007

The GWT integration is coming along, though it is not my day job, so progress is slow.  I should have a working Seam / GWT / JSF example (with some moderately interesting functionality) by end of May.  Certainly GWT can do arbitrary amounts of runtime UI generation.

Gavin, I dropped you an email (while you were ?vacationing?) about whether you'd be interested in a GWT-enhanced Seam blog example.  Let me know.  Michael Neale is working on a remoting-style integration example also.  We know you probably don't want a full GWT distribution in Seam, so our examples will probably be "precompiled", and users can grab GWT themselves if they want to do a full compile from source.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036906#4036906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036906