[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Setting Portal up another Database bofore install

ebrennan@hotmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 11:38:37 EDT 2007

Windows XP.
I have JBoss AS running
I have MySQL running.

I do not know if I need to change JBoss As to use MySQL before installing Portal.

I know when Portal is run for the first time it does a lot on configuration. One of these is the setup of the default database. I would like to use MySQL. Do I need change the setup script before I run Portal for the first time. If so HOW?

If I don't need to change it before the install. What steps do I do after the install.

Thanks for all your help. I am new to Jboss AS and Portal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037129#4037129

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037129