[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Problems running TellerBean Web Service

jposnersails do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 12:30:55 EDT 2007

I have been able to get all of the bank running through chapter 4 of the getting started guide.

I then built and deployed the web server TellerBean according to chapter 5. But, when I navigate to the appropriate URL, I get a 404 error. The JBOSS Log does not not display any errors.  The browser shows:

HTTP Status 404 - /bankws-ejb/TellerService
type Status report
message /bankws-ejb/TellerService
description The requested resource (/bankws-ejb/TellerService) is not available.

I can see several listings for the TellerBean in the MX console, but being new to this, I don't know if they are listed correctly.

I tried doing an ant clean, then starting over from scratch. That did not help.

I am using 4.0.4GA, JDK 1.5.0_11, WinXP

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff