[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Simple question about sample apps with Seam

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 12:41:53 EDT 2007

This is sort of a dumb question but

The Booking and DVD apps both use Hypersonic DB as the datasource.  These apps both bundle an import.sql file to set up the sample data to be used.  Where in the configuration of the app does it tell Hypersonic to execute these scripts?  Is it just the fact that the file is called "import.sql" and bundled in the EJB jar that triggers it or is there something I am missing that instructs Hypersonic/JBoss to execute these scripts when the app is deployed?

I am trying to get to where to can develop my apps using the Embedded Hypersonic Database and the Embeddable EJB Container instead of having to rely on having a connection to a test Oracle Database and having to fire up JBoss.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037144#4037144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037144