[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exadel, JBoss and Seam

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 13:24:27 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | What can Netbeans give me that Eclipse cannot in the context of a Seam app? I have never tried Netbeans.

NetBeans versus Eclipse is really a matter of personal preference. I like the way NetBeans handles the directory structure and it comes with a useful set of plugins by default. NetBeans also has decent support for JSF and Facelets.

But in terms of Seam development, I think we have some cool features in NetBeans to allow Seam app generation more integrated with the "standard" workflow in the IDE. I will blog about it early next week. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037172#4037172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037172