[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Problems running TellerBean Web Service

jposnersails do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 14:38:07 EDT 2007

I found the problem but not the solution.  This service is being deployed on port 8080 even though I have changed every single occurance in the rest of the bank to 9090. I have grepped every single file for an occurance of 8080 and can't find where this is coming from. Can anyone tell me where else this port ID could be coming from?

Or is there some way to change to port after deployment?

Thanks,
Jeff

The deployment log reads:
[ServiceEndpointManager] WebService stopped: http://jeff-d610:8080/bankws-ejb/TellerBean