[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Issues with JBoss5 Beta 1 and WebService Annotations

TTHUNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 17:17:21 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to run a simple test in which I'd like to deploy an EJB in JBoss 5 Beta 1 (with Java 6).  I've created an interface and implementation class (see below), put them in a JAR file and deploy the JAR.  I can see on the console output that it is reading in the JAR file and creating an EJB, but there is nothing for the WebService.  When I got to http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services there are no services listed.  There are no errors reported either.  I would expect something to come back.  Is there a setting that needs to be changed for WebServices to auto deploy in JBoss 5?  Is this a bug?

Thanks,

TTH

INTERFACE

package com.simple;