[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to double indirect a label (seam question)

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 17:54:41 EDT 2007

This seemed to get rid of the error (using a list (no I dont know why))...
still cant get the label to work.
Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037250#4037250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037250