[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - MDB failure

satchmo2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 14 10:41:24 EDT 2007

I've inheritted an application that I am attempting to get to run under JBoss 4.0.5GA and JBoss Messaging 1.2 SP1. When the application is deployed, I get the exception posted below and the MDBs don't work.

I know that DestinationManager is no longer used. When I look in the 4.0.5 source for  JMSContainerInvoker I found that it has the use of DestinationManager service hard coded.

Did I miss a configuration step or is this a defect? Is there a work-around if the latter?

Thanks,
Rick

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037306#4037306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037306