[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process versioning + swimlane with pooledActors

yoyoyoyo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 14 11:58:36 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : I think the api does deploy a new process, but....

  | you modify a processdefinition and when the context is closed, it is saved, so the one you retrieve is modified in addition to deploying a new one.
I checked in the database, there is no new pd entry inserted by jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(). The old entry is still there, with only its version number increased, or the old entry is just overwritten by the new one.

anonymous wrote :
  | Maybe you should make a kind of deep copy before modifiing and saving that.
How to do that? Please could you give more details on this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037310#4037310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037310