[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Javascript/Seam and Facelets has me baffled!

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 14 19:05:52 EDT 2007

OK i tok some time to talk to Joel a very clued up individual.

I see that the model on the server is what I am rendering.

I should not be trying to manipulate the screen.

I need to submit the form when the radio button is selected, update the model  server side, and then have the page re-rendered for me.

el will take care of hiding the page components I now want hidden/displayed whatever.

Stick to one paradigm.

Now to find if I submit a seampage what action gets called to handle the submit as ther is no action defined in the form tag!

:/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037331#4037331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037331