[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModelSelection not updated

Delphi's Ghost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 14 20:06:41 EDT 2007

Ah, OK, thats the EL enhancement, I had seen it, just didn't realize that was what it was called.

My only problem with the el enhancements is using it in pages.xml since in order to refer to it as an outcome, you need to include the whole expression, including the variable name i.e.

HotelBooking.selectHotel(hot)

which means if you change the iterator variable name in the jsf page you break your navigation. I think I'll stick with the parameters, especially since it gives you bookmarkable links.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037338#4037338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037338