[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is this a bug/weird coding/am I reading this wrong?

wjm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 15 02:13:52 EDT 2007

"pjodev" wrote :
  | Now it looks like it attempts to build the entire configuration from the default.jbpm.cfg.xml file which is giving me that Message.hbm.xml error What the hell is Message.hbm.xml? WHERE DO I USE IT? (see my other post!!!)

It appears the Message, TextMessage, and some other bits have been removed from the mainline as of late last year.  See

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-744

I'd suggest upgrading to a newer version, if possible, as it appears that you've got references to the older datamodel.  You can, however, find the original Message.hbm.xml at

  http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/JBPM/jbpm.3/jpdl/jar/src/main/java/org/jbpm/msg/Message.hbm.xml

----
Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037347#4037347